Saturday 26 April 2014

Buy lovely flowers and chocolate bouquet to make special someone happy. Available with same day delivery!


What People Say?
"I ordered for a Happy Birthday bouquet for my sister. The order was delivered on time and she loved the surprise. Thanks to Flaberry! " -  Rupsa Basu,  Bangalore
"I am a nature lover and my husband gifted me a Money plant on my birthday. I am impressed with the plant and service. Would recommend to everyone. " Mitali Madhusmita, Gurgaon
 "It was the last day of college and our juniors ordered for a Chocolate Truffle cake from Flaberry. The cake was amazing and delicious. " ; -   Babitha Nair, Punjab
 "My friends gifted me a Chocolate Hamper on my birthday. All the chocolates were yummy. Thanks to Flaberry, I got a place to munch on my favorite chocolates. " Priyanka Agarwal, Delhi

--
If you do not want to receive any newsletters, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment