Friday 14 November 2014

Introducing a new range of gifts for your loved ones "Puppy Flower Collection"


What People Say?
"My husband gifted me a lovely bouquet on our anniversary. The beautiful bouquet of elegant pink and white flowers in my room always reminds me of the memorable moments. Thanks to Flaberry for the best customer service." - Aditi Yadavt,  Noida
"I loved the Chocolate Truffle cake from Flaberry. The cake was filled with delicious and lip-smacking chocolate layers. I am a big fan of this cake. "Wani Umer, Goa
 "The Dark Ivory chocolate collection is the best chocolate I ever had. On every occasion I order this pack for my friends and relatives. " -   Sona Thakur, Bangalore
 "As a token of home-welcoming gift, I ordered for a Glass Doll plant for my sister. She loved the surprise. Special thanks to Flaberry for timely services."Swati Kumari, Gujarat

--
If you prefer not to receive future emails from this sender, you can always unsubscribe with one click

No comments:

Post a Comment