Friday 13 June 2014

Celebrate the spirit of FATHERHOOD this year with Flowers ,Cakes , Chocolates ,Designer Plants. Same day Delivery !

Offers exclusively for your mail box

What People Say?
"My cousin was very ill when this bouquet was sent. A week later she is on the mend and still enjoying the "beautiful colours and fragrence". I am always satisfied with the quality of Flaberry bouquets." -  Jatin Kumar,  Kolkatta
"Mom loved the flowers and even the bright vase. I send my mom flowers often but this is the first time she made such a fuss about them."-  Kumar Shahid, Mumbai 
"Lovely bouquet, with fresh, long-lasting flowers. Arrangement was beautiful but a bit smaller than I expected from the picture. I would, however, order this again" -  Mrs Bhalla, Delhi
"I had this arrangement delivered to my Mother for Mother's Day. The flowers were fresh and vibrant. After 5 days they still looked brand new! It was a little on the expensive side but well worth it!!!!!" -  Richa, Pune 

--
,

No comments:

Post a Comment