Friday 27 June 2014

The Best Flowers, Chocolate Bouquet, Cakes and Plants Now Same Day Delivery Available

Offers exclusively for your mail box

What People Say
"A beautiful arrangement in shades of blue and purple. Also a very large box of chocolates. Mom was very pleased. Delivered on time" Neelankan,  Pune
"Sent this for Mother's Day--it was beautiful. Usually I send the taller arrangements, this is the first more compact one I've sent. I was afraid it might look skimpy, but it sure didn't. Good job, Flaberry."-  Manoj , Mumbai 
"The arrangement wasbeautiful, a fitting gift for my niece's 40th!"Mrs Jain , Delhi
 "Flowers were arranged attractively and delivered promptly. Recipient thanked me profusely, remarking on how fresh the flowers were and how pretty the vase was.Aman , Kohima 

--
,

No comments:

Post a Comment