Saturday 21 June 2014

Delight your loved ones with Best Flower Bouquet and Cakes with Same Day Delivery. Order Now!

Offers exclusively for your mail box

What People Say?
"The flowers I ordered were for a family friend whose loved one passed away. I thought the gerberas and rose bouquet was just bright enough to lift their spirits during such a hard time. The bouquet came out absolutely beautiful and the family was very greatful to have something that was able to make them smile! Thanks Flaberry!" - Priya Gaur,  Gurgaon
"This was for our granddaughter's 16th birthday - perfect, she loved them!"Vidhya, Hyderabad
 "My sister love chocolates, it was her birthday when I decided to surprise her with a bunch of chocolates. I ordered the Dark Ivory Signature chocolates and the delivery was made on time." -  Shakti Mishra, Delhi
 "I decided to fool my best friend on this April 1. So, I ordered the chocolate with love cover and my friend got shocked and confused, then I surprised her by saying that I made her April fool. It was a really amazing online shopping experience."Sahiba Rajdev, Bangalore

--
,

No comments:

Post a Comment