Monday 2 June 2014

Delight Mondays by GIFTING Flowers ,Cakes , Chocolates ,Designer Plants. Same day Delivery !


What People Say?
"I just wanted to tell you that the flowers you sent my mother were gorgeous. My sister and mom said they had never seen such beautiful flowers" -  Raksha , Delhi
"WOW is all I can say!!! No, I can say more. Gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking, heavenly, classy, elegant, dazzling, exquisite, radiant, stunning and ABSOLUTELY lovely!!! Those would be the perfect adjectives to describe the flowers I sent to my fiancee" - Salim, Mumbai
 "You were so great with everything and the colours of all the flowers were just perfect" -  Paramjeet , Ludhiana
 "I sent Dark Ivory chocs to my sister on her birthday and they were so yummy with the exta stylish classy wrapper " - Jacy , Cochin

--
,

No comments:

Post a Comment